Wolfram|Alpha: Systematic knowledge, immediately computable.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thanks, Electronic Arts!

Found a message from Electronic Arts in my inbox today. A free copy of one of a selection of games as a thankyou for my Battlefield 3 pre-order. I ended up getting Dead Space 2, a game I had not gotten around to ordering, but had planned on playing after finishing up some other games I'm working on. Saved me thirty bucks, the current price of the game.

So much for the oft-repeated entitled gamer's whine of EA being the big, bad publisher out to screw everyone...

Rob


2 comments:

  1. Two of my friends got a discount for pre-ordering BF3 because it was their birthday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't surprising that EA pushing Origin with great deals and discounts.

    The question is, what will happen once Origin is somewhat established?

    ReplyDelete