Wolfram|Alpha: Systematic knowledge, immediately computable.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm one proud dad!

My daughter found out today she was accepted to the Stanford SIMR program, an incredibly selective medical research internship over the summer. Usually seniors in HS are accepted, she got in as a junior. Way to go, JC!

Same day, she found out she got a perfect 2400 SAT, first try, as a junior. Somewhere between 20 and 100 out of the 1-1.5 million combined pool of junior and senior test takers get a perfect score in any given year, even fewer excluding the new 'super score' rules that combine the best scores from multiple test attempts.

I always knew my kid was smarter than me!

Congratulations, JC, for getting such awesome results from your hard work and dedication to learning, I'm very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment